Thursday, July 17, 2008

The move

A lot has changed since the last post. I have moved home for the summer to be with my family and Alex has moved in with his mother. We are trying to save money before the big move and we thought that it would be nice to spend sometime with the fam during the summer, but I am really missing Al. We have bought our first home in Henderson, NV, and Alex is moving down on Saturday to tear out all the flooring and they come on Monday to start the tile. I am excited but scared to have a house it is a huge commitment. I am going to be moving down to Henderson on Wed. July 23rd to get moved in. My mom and dad, and Kasie and Jennifer are all coming down to help us move in and get settled before I start at my new job on Monday July 28th. With all of they changes coming up I am feeling mixed emotions, I am anxious, nervous, excited, scared to live somewhere else and start a new job (but I know that it will all be o Kay:)

1 comment:

Elegante Family said...

Charidee, I hope you know how much we love you and how proud we are of both you and Alex. This is a huge accomplishment. We will miss you like crazy, but just know that we are praying for you, and love you more than you know. Call if you need anything. Love ya tons!