Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Med School in Henderson

Sorry it's been so long since we've updated this thing, but we've both been pretty busy, I started school on Aug. 4 and haven't had time to breathe.  It's 28 graduate credits with at least 3-4 hours of studying per night. Some of the classes I have are Gross Anatomy, Biochemistry, Intro to Clinical Medicine and Physical Diagnosis.  I'll try to post some pictures when I have more time.  Charidee has been busy with her new job working as a Medical Assistant for Dr. Alexander who is a plastic surgeon. She has to commute about 30 minutes to work, where school is a mere 5 minutes away for me. She likes it there, and is glad that she is able to work and support us. I am very lucky to have such a wonderful wife who will work her butt off while I'm studying my butt off.  We've been to our ward a few times and the kid to adult ratio off the chart, I feel like Charlie and the Chocolate factory with millions of umpa lumpas running around except they're all little kids. Two weeks ago, Charidee volunteered us to be in the nursery and that was definitely some major birth control. The heat here is almost unbearable, but in another month or 2 we will be sitting in some pretty awsome weather, while all the suckers up north are freezing their Gluteal regions (sorry, the anatomy is kicking in) off.  Once again sorry for the delay in updating this and hopefully there will be more where this came from.

3 comments:

Elegante Family said...

Finally! It is good to hear what is going on in your crazy lives. We love ya and are glad that you are staying busy!

Elegante Family said...

By the way Happy Anniversary! I couldn't get a hold of you guys yesterday. I hope you had a fun one!!!

Jessica Jeffers said...

HELLO HELLO!

IT LOOKS LIKE YOU ARE LIKING LIVING IN VEGAS! IT ALSO LOOKS LIKE YOU GUYS ARE CRAZY BUSY! HOPE EVERYTHING CALMS DOWN A LITTLE FOR YOU GUYS!

LOVE ,

JESS WILKINSON JEFFERS