Tuesday, October 21, 2008

A sad day in the Lund Family

So last week Alex and I were at home and we recieved a call from Grandma Jennifer she sad that she had bad news. Well Menerva (the goldfish) had passed away. We do not know if it was the change of home because Great Grandpa Jack was watching the fish at his house while Jennifer and Cliff came down to Alex's white coat ceremony. When Jennifer and Cliff got back in town they had the fish for the night and the next morning Menerva was found belly up. It was a sad day:( and now Crunk is all by himself.

4 comments:

Elegante Family said...

That is so sad, but those gold fish have lived a long time. I though they only lived a few months.

Brittany said...

So sad! I guess you'll have to get Crunk a new fish friend! May Menerva R.I.P. BTW I didn't know you had a blog! I found you from Katrina and I'm so adding you to my peeps list! Hope that's ok! We need to get together for dinner or something soon!

Katrina said...

That is sad! If you email me I can send you an invite to my blog. My email is Katrinansmith@juno.com

How are you? I miss not seeing you in my ward. We will have to plan a date night soon!

Cara and Travis Colvin said...

I am sorry to hear about poor Menerva, I know how much you loved your fish.