Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it snow

I finally fell like I am home. Back in utah that is:). On Monday 12.15.08 There was a snow storm in Las Vegas. It snowed for about 7 hours and It was starting to stick. It only snowed on the Summerlin side of town (that is were I work). I was so excited and it made me really miss the snow that we had in utah, but give me a week and I will be wishing for the beautiful Las Vegas weather again. Here are some pics of the first snow strom in Vegas!!!!!


Its a little weird seeing palm trees with snow on them!!!:)

6 comments:

Elegante Family said...

That is crazy! I bet people don't know what to do, be careful with those crazy drivers down there. Love Ya!

Anonymous said...

CHARIDEE! I found your blog, somehow!! How are you It's been a long time since I've talked to you or seen you! How is vegas, you look really good! Hope all is well!

Sale and Jaimee said...

Charidee! Hey girl! How are ya feeling? I've been thinkin about you. I hope the sickness is gettin better for ya. We miss you guys. Alex looks like a real doctor in his white coat! It sounds like things are going good for now. We are gonna be in Vegas for a few days the weekend of March 13th so we should really try to get together if you guys aren't busy.

Kristy said...

Hey, how are you doing? I'm so glad you have a blog. I talked to Justin on Facebook and asked if you had one but he never said. Some how I found that you do!!! Whats new?
Here's my blog:

www.jknowellfamily.blogspot.com

Kristy said...

I forgot I set my blog private, so email me your email and I'll send you an invite. My email is jknowell@hotmail.com

The White's said...

Charidee, this is Addy Hall White, anyway how are you. I hope all is well. send me your email and i will invite you to our blog!! I wish I would have come talked to you that day I saw you at weber state, so sorry.