Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Happy 4th of July

We had a great 4th of July!!! It started Saturday the 3rd we woke up really early and went to the Boulder City Pancake breakfast, It was really good and fun McKenlee loved pancakes.

We then went to the parade, it was fun but really hot. At the end of the parade it seemed to be a big waterfight. We went with Maridyn, Rook, and Alexa. The kids all enjoyed the parade.





On Sunday night in Boulder they had an amazing firework show. I pulled out my camera to take some pictures and it was dead. So a girl from behind us offered to take some pictures and email them to me. I thought that it was very sweet of her.


Needless to say we had a great 4th. Holidays are more fun with kids I love having someone to share the these moments with.

3 comments:

joN aNd tRiciA said...

you guys look so cute! We miss you guys so much! Mckenlee is getting so big...Love her little 4th of July dress.
oh and I also love your hair Charidee :)

Elegante Family said...

Cute pictures, her bow turned out really cute.

The Jones Fam said...

Oh my gosh, I love Mckenlee's outfit! Maybe next year we will stay in town for the 4th and go to Boulder City!