Saturday, May 30, 2009

May UpDate

So a few weeks ago Al and I were invited to go boating with some friends at Lake Mead. We had such a good time. We love to be outside and it gave Al a break from studying for a few hours.

Alex finish his first year of medical school. I am so proud of him, He has been so good at handleing everything with school and the pregnancy. He is a great husband and is going to be an amazing daddy. After Al finished his last test on Friday we were able to go camping in Utah with my family. It was fun even though it rained half the time.

Brandy and Dylan, Isn't he the cutest. He is the happiest baby and so much fun. I can't wait for McKenlee.DYL PICKEL:)
Alex and KIWI she loves uncle Al.

Ace bug and Uncle Al in the razor and mud!!!!

Thanks Mom and Dad for a great weekend.

2 comments:

Elizabeth Dover said...

Hi! I found your super cute blog! It was fun to see the pictures of you working on your baby room.Can't wait to see the final product.

Elegante Family said...

Dude I can't believe you put that ugly picture of me with no make up. You better watch out I am going to get an ugly picture of you to post, I may have to photoshop it, but I will get one! LOL Love ya lots