Monday, September 21, 2009

WOW 1 MONTH OLD !!!

McKenlee is now 1 month old. She is so much fun and brings such a great spirit to our home. We love having her in our family:) Here are a few random pictures.


McKenlee in her swing! SHE LOVES IT, sometimes it is the only way we can get her to sleep.


Love her in these PJ'S so sweet:)


Chillin' on the couch. Funny face but still cute.


McKenlee loves to snuggle after the tubby. My favorite part of the day.


I couldn't resist the tub picture. She loves bath time!


1st day at church! She only made it through sacrament, well I only made it that long.


1st BBQ at Brandon and Melissa's house. I love her hands in this picture!

5 comments:

kollers said...

She is too sweet! She always looks so cute and dressed up. What a doll!

Rookie Blog said...

Love all the pictures. THey change so fast. So lucky she likes her swing. Some babies hate it.

Elissa said...

Congratulations!! She is beautiful,enjoy holding her they grow up way to fast. Hope all is going well.

Ashby Family said...

ADORABLE!!

Anonymous said...

nice tub pic if the wash cloth wasn't there, I want a taste of her baby slit and get my tongue in her