Friday, September 11, 2009

Time Fly's

McKenlee is now 3 weeks old. She is getting so big! I haven't had a lot of time and the days seem to go by so quickly I think I lose track of time because I stare at McKenlee non stop. Alex has been really busy this last week it is final's week so his mom has been in town to help us out. McKenlee got her first illness last week. She had the stomach flu. It was not fun and with all the vomitting and diarrhea of course her little bum was just raw. I felt so bad for the poor little thing. Now that she is feeling better she is starting to sleep through most of the night again. She only wakes up once at around 4:30 and then she sleeps again until 8 or 8:30. I guess I have a pretty good little girl.

McKenlee has starting figuring out this hand thing. This week she has really starting finding her thumb and being more alert. She is starting to be more fun. We love her so much!!




12 comments:

Rookie Blog said...

SHe is soo cute. I need to come over again soon. Alexa is finally well and I have no sick kids. so I can't wait to come and hold her.

Katrina said...

She is darling! I heard she was sick so I was trying to give you your space. Now that she is feeling better lets go do something!!!

kollers said...

I'm lovin this!! Keep putting pics up! I always check to see if you've posted again! She is a doll! Hope you are feeling good.

Elegante Family said...

I love those long skinny legs. She is so sweet! Love you Little Miss!!!

The Jones Fam said...

I love how she holds her binky, so cute! You always have her dressed in the cutest outfits, what a pretty girl!

Brandon, Emily and Chloe said...

She is such a darling tiny girl! Her skinny little legs are adorable!

Brittany said...

It goes by so fast! She is such a tiny little thing! Love the pictures!

Cara and Travis Colvin said...

She is so long! Even her fingers are long! So very cute.

Amanda said...

Look at those cute skinny legs I love em. She's seriously so beautiful. I need to come over again. Miss ya. :)

Ashby Family said...

She is so stinkin cute. You so made my day on Sunday by letting me hold her! Thank you!

Tatiana said...

Hey guys! She is so cute! Don't you just love every second with her! Her skinny little legs are cute, just wait, they'll be chunking up before you know it. I swear, I would go to feed Evva and think to myself, "I swear your hand (or leg, or arm, or feet) is bigger than the last time you ate." Funny! She's a cutie pie!

joN aNd tRiciA said...

Man she is so cute! I miss you guys so much! You should plan a trip for you and baby to come see me! And if you need a bribe....MALL OF AMERICA!!!!Love you!