Monday, August 31, 2009

McKenlee's 1st week

The week flew by:) I can't believe that my baby is already 1 week and 3 days It's crazy. We have been busy getting to know each other. And trying to get on some sort of a schedule. Alex has been really busy with school so it was great to have my mom in town for the first week. She was such a great help and I do not think she knows how much we appreciate all her hard work and support.

Alex gets to come home from school and spend some time with McKenlee. He is such a great daddy!!!! I love to watch the two of them bond it is the cutiest thing and I am so greatful that we have Alex in our life. He is truly amazing.




McKenlee had her 1st Doctors appointment this week and she is doing great. She now weighs 6 lbs and 12 oz. and they re measured her and she is measuring at 20.5 in long. I think they may have missed measured at birth because I know she has not grown an inch and 1/2 in 1 week.



McKenlee has had lots of visitors this week!!! Here is a picture of McKenlee with Grandpa and Grandma Lund.



Here are a few more pictures of the 1st week.







Saying goodbye is always the hardest especially when Grandma has been here for her whole life.

6 comments:

kollers said...

I'm so glad your families have got to be there with you guys!! She is just a doll! I love that picture where she is sleepin with her daddy. Just soak up each of these first few weeks with her- I'm sure she will be so fun in every stage of life, but she is so precious right now! Love ya!

Elegante Family said...

I can't get enough of her in the black and white dress with the giant size bow. She is so cute. The bow almost looks like a hat, It makes me laugh!

Cara and Travis Colvin said...

She is so cute! The black bow is killing me....so Charidee! Looks like you are all adjusting well.

Ashlee Garn said...

Gosh darnit she's cute! WOW! You already look SKINNY! SO LUCKY! I hope I'm that lucky! Your mom is a cutie! She misses you mucho mucho...ok, ok, she misses McKenlee :)

Amanda said...

She's so cute it her little outfits! I love the black bow!!

Rookie Blog said...

SO cute. Love the bow. I"m glad she is feeling better. I just need to get Alexa all better than we can hang out.