Sunday, August 23, 2009

Welcome McKenlee Ann




So on Wed 8.19.09 Alex and I celebrated our 4 year wedding anniversary it was great. I am so lucky to have someone like Alex in my life. And little did we know but we were about to receive the best present that anyone could have given us. So I had an appointment on Wed and my Dr. Assured me that nothing was happening. I was only dilated to a 1, we had talked and had the induction scheduled for next thurs 8.27.09. So Al and I decided that we would go later that night and do the big shopping trip and get all the last minute things. I went to work all day on Thursday and I felt great. Alex was staying late at school on Thursday for a study group with friends, and I was watching my friends children while they went to a church meeting. Alex came home around 7:00 pm and made dinner I was talking to my mom and I decided to play a joke on her and I told her that I think my water had broke (She believed me and then I felt bad that I had lied.) So after dinner I wasn't felling that great and he told me to lie down while he went upstairs and finished studying. Well I laid down and not even 2 minutes later I was yelling for Alex and my water really had broke. I was sitting in a puddle of water and Alex asked "How do you know?" Then he saw!!! Alex had to call my parents and of course they did not believe us because I had cried wolf earlier. We headed into the hospital around 8:30 pm on 8.20.09. McKenlee Ann Lund was welcomed into the world at 5:41 am on 8.21.09. She is beautiful and a little peanut. She weighed 6 lbs. 4 ozs. and 19 inches long. We are so excited to have her in our lives she has already brought a joy that is indescribable. We love her so much!:)













We want to thank everyone for all their thoughts and prayers. Thanks to everyone who has come to visit and support us as we start out on this new adventure.

11 comments:

Elegante Family said...

She is so beautiful, it made me cry to look at her pictures. I can't wait to hold her. Love you guys so much!

kollers said...

She is absolutely beautiful! I can't imagine how you must feel! How exciting that she is finally here. Good luck to Alex on his tests. We are so happy for you guys and your new precious addition. Hope to see you soon. Love you guys!

Ashby Family said...

Congratulations! She is so beautiful. I can't waite to see her in person. I'm so happy for you both!

Cara and Travis Colvin said...

CONGRATS!! She is so cute. You guys look great....such a happy little family,

Januari and Jaden said...

Congratulations! She is so beautiful and you guys are such a cute family!

Amanda said...

Awww she so sweet! In one of the pictures she looks like Alex! I can't wait to see and hold her. :) Congrats!

Brittany said...

Congrats! She's so adorable and so tiny! I am so excited for you guys! I hope you are feeling good and recovering fast! Take care! :)

Shawn and Kailey Ames said...

She is beuatiful! Congrats- welcome to mommy-hood it is the best ever, you will be a great mom!

The Jones Fam said...

She is so adorable, and you look great in the pics right after she was born, and on your way out of the hospital! I know I looked much worse after my babies! I can't wait to see her more as you're ready to get out and about!

Ashlee Garn said...

SHE IS SO CUTE! And how does it NOT shock me that your hair and makeup are done in like every picture!? :) You Shinsel girls are all gorgeous! Ched, she's adorable! Congratulations darlin! You guys are such a cute family!

Anonymous said...

good girl get those legs open, look at that lovely new born pu--y that is sooooooooooooo nice I would love to lick her