Sunday, August 2, 2009

AL'S BACK....:)

Alex is finally home after 6 weeks. Over the last 6 weeks I have realized how blessed I am to have such a great husband, and have amazing friends in the ward and neighborhood. As many of you know Alex spent the summer in Utah work for Grandpa Jack on the farm and I spent the summer in Las Vegas working to keep the insurance before the baby comes. If someone would have told me a year ago that I would be able to stay by myself for 6 weeks alone in Las Vegas being 8 months pregnant I would have never believed them, but thanks to some great friends I was able to manage without Al and still have a little fun. On the 4th of July I was able to hang out with some friends, we had a great BBQ and swimming, and then we went down the street and watched fireworks It was really hot. Then on the 9th of July the ward throw a baby shower for McKenlee and me. It was great to see all the love and support that we have through the church. I was amazed of all the generosity and care. Neighbors were always calling to check on me and making sure that I had plenty of food. Thank you to all, I appreciate everything.

Sorry no pictures I have the camera in Vegas and Alex had the charger in Utah. Doesn't work when your 500 miles away:)

No comments: