Wednesday, August 12, 2009

38 and feelin great!!!!

So today was good news we found out that if McKenlee does not come on her own by Aug 26th the doctor will induce me on the 27th yeah!!!! We are both doing great, but I can not say the same for Alex. I feel bad because he has like 4 or 5 test over the next two weeks, and the stress that she could come at any time is not the best. But OH WELL!!!

Here is the belly at 38 weeks for those of you that care.





McKenlee's Room is also coming along great. I do need some help deciding what to hang on what wall so the walls are kindof bear until my mom and sister come up to help me.



Here are pictures of her closet! Thanks to everyone again, I think this little girl will have something different to wear for the first years of her life.



Ready or not she's coming, now I just pray she's not a BOY!!:)

7 comments:

Brittany said...

Hooray! I'm so excited for you! You look great and I love what you did in her room! Can't wait to meet Miss Mckenlee! :)

Ashby Family said...

Her room is soooo cute! I love it!!! pink and brown is one of my favorite color combinations. (to bad my girls don't think so too) Good luck!

Elegante Family said...

BTW didn't you cut your hair off when you came up??? It has already grown back, that is crazy!!!

Find The Time Mama said...

Wow, you look fabulous, seriously you look like you are only 6 months pregnant! I love her room it is so perfect. I can't wait to see you guys and meet your little one soon. Love you!

kollers said...

Oh my heck!! That room could not be any cuter! Love it! You are so organized! I'm so excited for you guys. Love ya.

Cara and Travis Colvin said...

WOW!!! Her room is absolutly adorable and the closet just makes me laugh...it is totatly Charidee. You look great too!

Katrina said...

You look so amazing and I am so excited she is coming so soon. I can't wait to hold her. Her room is looking darling! You guys have done awesome.