Sunday, February 21, 2010

6 months of pure joy


Thank you McKenlee for the best six months of our lives!!!:)
It is crazy to think that six months ago today I was lying in a hospital bed recovering from delivery. Little did we know how much our lives where going to change since then. We have had many smiles, laughs, tears, screaming sleepless nights, throw ups, and dirty diapers, but having McKenlee in our lives is worth it all. We love her so much and can't wait to see what new thing she does next. She is such a blessing and has brought such a beautiful spirit into our home. We love you McKenlee.

2 comments:

Katrina said...

I remember that day! I am so glad I was able to come and give her a squeeze. I can't believe it has been 6 months already.

Anonymous said...

she needs that lovely little pu--y licked and I want to do it