Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's Day 2010

I am so blessed to have such a wonderful little family. This Valentine’s Day was totally different than in years past. For the last 5 years I have shared this day with the one I love but this year I was able to share it with the 2 that I love. We are so lucky to have this little angel in our lives we love her so very much, she is the best thing that has happened to us. She is the best Valentine that anyone could give me. I love you McKenlee and I look forward to each day I get to learn from you, Alex thank you so much for all you do and for our beautiful little daughter:)









4 comments:

Elegante Family said...

So cute! Love the bib. Happy Valentine's Day!

joN aNd tRiciA said...

I love the last pic...she is so cute!

Brandon, Emily and Chloe said...

She's too cute! You are such a good mom!

The Jones Fam said...

You have such a cute little family :) I love her outfit, and I see that she is loving the beautiful rose you got at bunco!