Sunday, February 14, 2010

Utah Trip in Review

McKenlee and I went on yet another trip to Utah. We got such a great deal on flights we could not pass it up. We always have a great time with family. McKenlee always gets spoiled, and uncle Justin always gives her stuff that she should not be having at home. Notice the blue tongue that would be uncle justin's doing. he thinks that he is so funny:)
McKenlee helping the family make carmel popcorn for the superbowl.
She's going to be a Junk food Junky thanks to uncle Justin and Grandpa.


Once again McKenlee with something she probably should not have!!!
Grandma Quanette and McKenlee
My sister is starting a new photography business so while she was taking a few pictures I also pulled out my camera and got a few pictures. I thought these were to cute.




Grandpa and McKenlee eating pizza.
McKenlee feeding herself. She thinks she is so big!!

2 comments:

~K~ said...

I love these picts so much! you have the cutest baby ever and such a fun family ;)

Anonymous said...

looks like come dripping from her mouth wish it was mine, show her little pu--y mum hers is so nice it is a shame to hide it